While not exhaustive, some of the foundations that we have identified as essential to such a fellowship are briefly elaborated below:
THEOLOGICAL AND BIBLICAL FOUNDATIONS:
The Seven-fold Gospel
—Jesus, Spirit Baptizer
—Jesus, Prince of Peace
—Jesus, Coming King
CORE VALUES AND THEOLOGICAL PRACTICES:
1. Life in the Word and the Spirit: Pentecostal spirituality in worship, discipleship, witness and service, and the whole Bible rightly divided with the New Testament as our rule of faith and practice.
2. Proclamation, evangelization and mission as central to the life of the church.
3. Kingdom Ethics: Jesus-centered personal and social holiness (Sanctification) in attitude and lifestyle, including mutual accountability and correction.
4. Active peacemaking and non-violent resistance to evil including restorative justice (restitution) for violators and those violated.
5. Mutual submission and equality among sexes (Egalitarianism), races (Racial Reconciliation) and socio-economic groups (Social Justice).
6. Integral, holistic mission done in special solidarity with the most vulnerable and marginalized of society expressed in acts of mercy, justice and simplicity of lifestyle.
7. Earthkeeping: Co-creative stewardship with God in creation care and eco-justice.